Readings I Recommend

  • Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson
  • Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
  • Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
  • Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
  • It's Beginning to Hurt by James Lasdun
  • The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  • The Man Who was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton
  • Identity by Milan Kundera
  • A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
  • Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer

Additional Blogs I Recommend

Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14; 9:10AM

I wonder what bees symbolize?

I had a dream in two parts, the latter being the only one that was interesting. In the second part, I walked into a shed that was swarmed with bees, although I did not realize they were there prior to entering the building. They never attacked me, however one landed on my right hand, which is interesting because I'm right-handed. I was trying to flick it off my hand, very violently until I woke up.

I hope it means there is good fortune in my future.

...Or I'm going to meet a rich man.

1 comment: